KYPRIS is hiring a Junior Copywriter!
Director of Marketing
This is a part-time independent contractor position starting at 4-6 hours per week. The Junior Copywriter will support the Director of Marketing in copywriting, editing, SEO optimization, trend analysis, research, and content creation.
KYPRIS is seeking a junior copywriter. This is a part-time independent contractor position starting at an estimated 4-6 hours per week. The junior copywriter should be both creative and technical, with exceptional research and organizational skills. This individual will support the Director of Marketing with a range of assignments in content creation, editing, and SEO optimization including but not limited to: blog content, digital marketing, training documents, marketing documents, product descriptions, and newsletters.
The Junior Copywriter will assist with proofreading and should be passionate and confident about grammar, syntax, and the technical aspects of writing.
Successful candidates for the role will have a passion for luxury skincare and will have a strong understanding of the unique brand voice of KYPRIS. The right person will be able to discern topics and tone that are on brand.
Successful candidates should be highly organized with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines. Must be adaptable, communicative, and able to complete assignments on time and accurately. Must possess openness in their problem-solving and integrity in their research to effectively address the needs of the company.
- Write copy for a variety of materials, such as:
- Web: Seasonal campaigns, landing pages, site rebrand and updates, emails, blog posts, product descriptions, and other digital communications
- Training materials: Training manuals, product training sheets
- Marketing and miscellaneous: Event assets, promotional collateral
- Proofread and edit a variety of materials
- Contribute to creative projects brainstorming
- Other duties as assigned
Specific Job Knowledge, Skills And Abilities:
- You can write independently and quickly—and you value feedback
- You have a passion for grammar, syntax, spelling, and proofreading, and are an oxford comma adherent
- Understanding of all online consumer platforms- web, email marketing, affiliate networks, etc.
- Experience preparing creative concepts and you know how to sell your ideas
- You have a love, curiosity and understanding of the consumer marketplace
- Incredibly organized AND creative
- Creative writing skills: Ability to maintain and further develop the voice of KYPRIS
- Highly adaptive and open to rewrites and suggestions
- Deadline-oriented and excellent at time management
- SEO knowledge a plus
- Has an interest in or appreciation for biophilia, eco-feminism, Nature-based spirituality, and multiculturalism
- Passionate about authentic Beauty and luxury with an interest in mass
- Must have strong attention to detail and an eye for elegance
- Knowledge of beauty products, ingredients, and trends
- Possesses and practices discretion
- Must be comfortable with autonomy and be a self-starter yet comfortable honoring the brand’s and founder’s voice
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in English or Journalism preferred. Relevant work experience also considered
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar position
- Copywriting samples OR a portfolio link
- Experience in luxury, beauty, or wellness preferred
- Computer literate, with proficiency in G-Suite, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Extremely resourceful with online tools and research
KYPRIS is high-performance, holistic skin care brand boasting organic, wild-crafted, and sustainably grown botanicals blended with cutting edge green technologies for unparalleled results and an ecstatic experience of your Beauty and Being.
TO APPLY: Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com