Digital Marketing Associate - Part Time – Job Overview
The Digital Marketing Associate will play an integral part in creating and implementing KYPRIS’ digital marketing strategy. This person will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of the digital marketing strategy including but not limited to: social content planning, scheduling and reporting, email marketing, blog strategy, copywriting, SEO, digital advertising, and research projects.
Digital Marketing Associate Responsibilities
– Planning and execution of all Digital Marketing initiatives in collaboration with Marketing Manager. Constantly innovate processes and bring new ideas to the table.
– Apply understanding of Digital Marketing and Social Media Marketing to optimize campaigns and drive the business.
– Own monthly social content calendar creation, editing, posting/scheduling, and reporting.
– Own community management, responding to comments and messages, and engaging with patrons on all active social channels.
– Responsible for influencer/blogger partnership research and strategy. Assist Marketing Manager in implementation of Influencer Marketing Strategy.
– Own Email Marketing and Blog strategy in collaboration with Marketing Manager. Responsible for content copywriting and editing.
– Assist with SEO optimization and copywriting in collaboration with Marketing Manager.
– Assist Marketing Manager with paid digital advertising strategy and implementation including but not limited to – Google Ads, Instagram, and Facebook.
– Identify, research, and analyze best practices, industry insights, and market trends.
– Manage and track performance for all assigned projects and keep Marketing Manager informed of any recommendations or changes.
The Ideal Candidate
Digital Marketing Obsessed – Must possess a strong background in digital marketing and Social Media. Agency experience preferred. Experience in beauty categories is a must, previous luxury experience is a plus. Proven track record designing and executing successful marketing campaigns in tandem with Sales, Education, and Public Relations teams at local, national and international levels.
Strategic Mind with Strong Business Acumen – Proven Brand Strategist with deep consumer understanding. Analytical thinking and accuracy a must.
Creativity, Innovation, & Intuition – Outside the box thinker who can move the KYPRIS message of sustainability, efficacy, safety, and green science & beauty. Strong written and presentation communication skills required.
Passionate about Beauty & Luxury – Strong attention to detail and an eye for luxury. Strong knowledge of beauty products/trends/social media, and influencer programs.
Leadership & Personal – Team builder/team player with excellent communication skills.
Focused & Agile – Proactivity and start-up mindset, excels in a fast paced environment, autonomy/initiative, tenacity/resilience to achieve targets.
KYPRIS is a lovely team of
sharp, ambitious, ethical, kind people.
We look forward to meeting you!
Please send cover letters and resumes to email@example.com
Subject: Digital Marketing