KYPRIS is Hiring for a Marketing Manager / Coordinator
Marketing Manager – Job Overview
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for overseeing and executing all aspects of marketing and managing PR including: media, influencers/PR, social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest), loyalty programming, and direct to consumer retail (.com and CRM) as well as the day-to-day business needs. As the Marketing Manager, this position is expected to control the direction of marketing for the Company at all levels, and will act on behalf of the Company with respect to marketing tasks. This position has the discretion and authority to recommend a budget for marketing, and to allocate and direct that budget to meet the Company’s marketing needs.
Manage the Marketing Department
* Oversees all marketing related vendors and contractors.
* Oversees public relations and social media teams, managing content creation, and roll-out.
* Direct management of content creation employees, including responsibility for hiring, firing, disciplining, evaluating, or making recommendations regarding the same, as well as oversight of creative content produced by employees.
* Assign work and projects to Company employees for marketing purposes.
* Responsible for vetting, hiring, and firing vendors and contractors providing marketing related services for the Company.
* Assign work and projects to Company vendors and contractors for marketing needs.
* Responsible for establishing proposed marketing budget.
* Responsible for making marketing spending decisions, including allocation of budget money.
* Reviews contracts for marketing related services and opportunities, and retains authority to contract on behalf of the Company for marketing services allocated in budget.
* Responsible for identifying marketing opportunities, including trade shows, and negotiating the costs and benefits associated with marketing opportunities.
* Responsible for staffing and management of marketing support personnel.
* Negotiate and oversee outside marketing related relationships.
* Directly responsible for contact with attorneys to obtain review and approval of marketing materials and to discuss legal matters related to marketing of the Company.
* Work with well-established clients, such as department stores, multi location spas and apothecaries both domestic and international, to meet needs of clients from marketing perspective, and manage the implementation of marketing programs with these clients.
* Establish, implement and oversee customer loyalty program, including terms and conditions for same.
* Establish, implement and oversee Company’s marketing calendar (which includes all channels). The Director of Sales is fully responsible for all KYPRIS B2B sales, sales goals, and executing all strategy.
* Drive the media planning process for the brand.
* Ensure alignment and influence strategic direction and recommendations.
* Cultivate a cohesive communication program for the brand.
* Coordinate all Public Relations activities, including oversight of copy writers, media preparation sources, and video marketing vendors.
* Oversight over Company’s education employees and contractors to ensure content consistency and brand marketing effectiveness.
* Communicate on behalf of the brand to press on an as needed basis.
* Engage audiences across traditional media and digital social media.
* Manage media inquiries.
* Leverage existing contacts and cultivate new contacts.
* Create content for social media accounts as well as blog posts and email blasts.
* Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM, loyalty program, .com, Shareasale, media management software).
* Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
* Analyze marketing data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
Maximize the Execution of the Promotional Support for the Brand
* Develop programs and report performance analysis and key learning to maximize future endeavors.
* Execute specific events and plans in partnership with the Sales and Education teams.
* Create strong alliance with Sales leadership to ensure key account plans are aligned with brand strategies.
* Oversee trade show and event representation and participation.
New Product Launches
* Oversee planning, media, events, and promotions for new product launches, including consultation with legal support as needed.
The Ideal Candidate
* Strategic Mind with Strong Business Acumen – Proven Brand Strategist with deep consumer understanding. Analytical thinking and accuracy a must.
* Creativity, Innovation & Intuition – Outside the box thinker who can move the Kypris message of sustainability, efficacy, safety, and green science & beauty. Strong written and presentation communication skills required.
* Passionate about Beauty & Luxury – Strong attention to detail and an eye for luxury. Knowledge of beauty products/trends/social media, and influencer programs.
* Leadership & Personal – Team builder/team player with excellent communication skills.
* Focused & Agile – Proactivity and start-up mindset, excels in a fast pace environment, autonomy/initiative, tenacity/resilience to achieve targets.
* Experience – Experience in beauty categories is a must, previous luxury experience is a plus, digitally savvy, CRM experience– specifically HubSpot. Proven track record designing and executing successful marketing campaigns in tandem with Sales, Education, and Public Relations teams at local, national and international levels.
KYPRIS is a lovely team of sharp, ambitious, ethical, kind people. We have the BEST team and so look forward to welcoming our new family member.
Please send cover letters and resumes to email@example.com
Subject: Marketing Manager